Here is the site for the mini-course "Formal semantics of tense and aspect: A basic introduction" at the Arctic University of Norway (UiT) June 6–8 2018.
It consists of three parts:
Selected survey articles
- Grønn, Atle (2015) On (in)definite tense and aspect in Russian. In Gerhild Zybatow et al. (eds.), Slavic Grammar from a Formal Perspective, Frankfurt: Peter Lang, 175–196.
- Grønn, Atle and Arnim von Stechow (t.a.) The perfect. To appear in Daniel Gutzmann et al. (eds.) Wiley's Companion to Semantics.
- Grønn, Atle and Arnim von Stechow (2016) Tense. In Maria Aloni and Paul Dekker (eds.), Handbook of Formal Semantics, Cambridge: CUP, 313–341.
- Ogihara, Toshiyuki (2007) Tense and aspect in truth-conditional semantics. Lingua 117: 392–418.
- Rathert, Monika (2012) Adverbials, in Robert I. Binnick (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Tense and Aspect, Oxford: OUP.
- Stechow, Arnim von (2009) Tenses in compositional semantics. In Wolfgang Klein and Ping Li (eds.), The Expression of Time in Language, Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter, 129–166.